Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Fiesta - San Juan December 5

Mom,

It is December! Crazy! This week was awesome, still really hard. It was the Fiesta for Taugtog, which means every other house just makes food for everyone, and everyone goes from house to house eating! It was super fun, getting to see some of the members again, but the LBM afterwards was not as much fun... Then we killed a little tiny snake in Nanay Ebyangs house. (Nanay Ebyang is the Nay in San Juan. She has a business selling Nata de Coco, that might go international) Then I got a package! The MP3 player and recorder are awesome!!! It was super cool to hear from everyone on it! I haven't gotten the batteries for it yet, so I can't reply yet, but I will try to this week. 

The bridge is still intact, but only just! Haha, I'm waiting for the day when it gives out... That will be a fun story to tell!

Our investigators our doing good, the one family is ready to be baptized this week! The other two are still hard to get a hold of, but we are trying our best! 


The sick companion of Elder Sudweeks left for the MRC (Missionary Recovery Center) about 3 weeks ago. He has a new companion, Elder Palacio. Elder Palacio is actually assigned in the Provo Utah mission, but has been waiting on his Visa for about 5 months. Crazy to think he will go home before me! They are doing good, Taugtog has been really progressing since I left, 31 Investigators with a Baptismal Goal date! Crazy! Makes me a little jealous... But it's okay!

Me and Elder Jumagdao are getting along alright. We will see what happens this transfer day; the 7th. He has a lot of family support, his Dad is actually a Branch President in his home branch. 


Just the word Rodeo makes me miss home! It sounds like a great time, I'm glad everyone is doing to well.
Christmas here sounds like it will just be one great big party! Lots of food! Hopefully less LBM... We have a Branch Party the 23, and a Mission 'Devotional' the 22. 'Devotional' because I don't know how much of a devotional it will be, or how much of a party it will be. 

I'm excited to see and hear from everyone too! I still don't know the plan, but I will let you know as soon as I do! 
Love you all so much, can't wait to hear from you! Miss everyone, take care!

Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment