Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Mom,

They do the plastic so they don't have to wash the plates, just throw the plastic away and put a new one on! It helps make sure they don't run out of plates during fiesta!

This week was good, just like every other week!... No super awesome miracles, except we did get 17 New Investigators this week, which is a new record for me! 

That thing you posted makes me so happy and sad at the same time! I wish I could be there... Cookies, turkey steaks, cheesy potatoes, sounds soooo good right now... But I also know this is were I need to be. I hope that I can be the man the Lord needs me to be here!

Congratulations on your promotion at work! That's awesome! What does that really mean, what is your real work now?

I'm excited to see my new car 😎😂 just kidding! Haha!

That sounds like an awesome game for Sydni! Haha, but I'm sorry she got hit!

Crazy to think about Tyson starting in basketball... He's going to be a Senior now, huh? I feel so old...

A new suit? That's awesome! I never thought about it, but he does only have that one old one, doesn't he... Cool!

Ahhh! I miss the little kids so much! Will they be there when we get to call home?

Next Monday is our call day. We are still trying to find a place with web cameras... But I will do my best to be online at 9 here, about 7 in the evening at home I think. If you can just be ready by then, I'll do whatever I need to to get it to work!

Thank you so much for everything! I love you, and miss home! Can't wait to call!

Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment