Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Spring Break - April

Mom,

My week was good! But it is getting SUPER hot here...

One of my miracles that I saw this week, was we were able to reach 6 New Investigators this week. We only really had like 3 real working days (E. Olsen got sick, and we had meetings), so our stats were supposed to be really low. But with Elder Olsen's confidence, and a lot of hard work, we got 6! 6 is the most that I have gotten in one week so far, so we tied with my personal best. Pretty crazy!

Elder Olsen is doing great, other than the sickness. He just has a little skin condition, and a cough left. He has got me on this diet, so we can try and loose the "rice fat" I heard you and his Mom are now friends on Facebook?

Crazy to think about Spring Break... Time has gone so fast! I hope Easter was fun, and that St. George was good, I wish I could have gone, haha! Summer is right around the corner, do you have any senior trip plans?

The members here try and tell me about how good the Jazz is doing this year, but I don't know enough about the NBA to really be interested... Haha!

I'm glad your lesson in Relief Society went good. I also had to teach in Elder's Quorum, and was only asked to prepare a lesson right after sacrament!  I'm glad so much good is going on at home, and hope and pray for all of you!


Love you all! Miss you! 

Elder Kobe PotterSS

No comments:

Post a Comment