Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 8

I just got a package. It was the one that had socks, stuff from Ms. Truman and the Hunts. I didn't see a flash drive in that one, was there supposed to be? I haven't gotten Tammy's package yet, but I'm sure it's on it's way!

Our investigator, did make it! The family, well; Brother is working in Manila, and Sister took the kids to Santa Cruz for a family reunion. Then she got sick, so they couldn't make it back in time. We will probably visit tomorrow. 

My testimony of Joseph Smith and the Restoration... It's such a simple doctrine. We believe that God is our Heavenly Father. He loves us so much. He gives us prophets to teach us how to be able to return to live with him and our families forever. Jesus Christ is one of our prophets, and he suffered and died for our sins. That brought about the Great Apostasy. But because God does not change, he called another Prophet. A young boy, had a desire to know the truth. He did what we all can do, ask God through prayer. And God answered him, just as he will answer us. The Book of Mormon testifies that Joseph Smith is a Prophet. The Spirit that can be felt at the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints testifies of it. The Holy Ghost testifies of it every time we pray with a real intent and true heart. I know that he was the Prophet of the Restoration. He, and the pioneers, suffered so much in order to establish Truth again on the Planet. No unhallowed hand can stop the work. It rings true with every living thing. I know it is true.

I'm glad everything went good! Say hello to Laith for me too! Love you all! Miss everyone! 

Elder Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment