Sunday, March 19, 2017

February 28

Yes transfers this week! I can't wait either! 😉😂 I will let you know as soon as possible.

Elder Spring was sick with Denge; as mosquito borne disease that makes your blood really thin and gives you a really wierd rash. Dangerous, because if you get cut you might bleed out...
Elder Kalo had some interesting sores under his armpit... Yum... He took some anti-biotics and they went away in 3 days. 
I have a little cough and runny nose that I don't think will ever go away...
But every one has been getting better, healthy for the new transfer!

Elder Palacio, our house-mate and District Leader, has finally recieved his Visa. He has really been called to serve in THE UTAH PROVO MISSION, but as been serving here while waiting on his Visa. He will probably leave on the 8th of March, and then be serving there! I know it's super small chances that he meets any of the family in their wards... But if they do, I would ask you all to help him, and talk to him! He's super excited, but a little scared too. 

Yes, Sister Pangilinan! She is funny, two of her children are members, and she is now taking the discussions. Hopefully she will progress well! No, the shoe store that I thought they had in the mall here closed or something... I can't find any were that I can trust that the shoes aren't fake...

Congratulations on your calling! Exciting! Another cousin! Wow! The Mellings, Lee, and Spencer! That's a lot of little babies that I won't get to know for a while...

This week has been good, busy with Elder Palacio running around getting his papers taken care of. All the members keep asking us who is going to leave, and where we are going, they want to write and get letters from everyone who is leaving. It's funny to me, they will go through so many missionaries in their life, why would they want a letter from us?...

Our investigators here have been progressing, but slowly. We are especially having a hard time getting people to church... Hopefully we can be more effective with our time this week, and help them to feel the spirit more powerfully.

Love you all, miss you! 



Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment