Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Candelaria

Mom,

I'm now in Candelaria. It's really bukid (farm land), so the houses are really far apart, and people are really busy. But the church is pretty nice here! I've got my first Branch Mission Leader, and there are a ton of members who will feed us and everything. It seems pretty awesome! I'm back in a house with Elder Sudweeks, and the house is really nice. The owner is a Dentist who works in America and just comes back home here for vacation and stuff, so he has a lot of money. 

My companion is Elder Poblador. We actually came into the mission together, and he is a really cool Filipino. We are both Zone Leaders, and in charge of about 22 Missionaries. Our Zone is the farthest away from President, and covers most of Zambeles. I don't really know what exactly being a Zone Leader entails, but I will forward to you the letter that I got from President.

I'm glad that everything with Grandpa and Joyce was alright. I prayed that everything would be okay, I know that it must have been hectic.

I knew Carsen would do great. And I know he will do great on Wednesday. Don't worry, everything will be alright! I know it's hard... but I also know that it is what God wants of us.

I love you too! Miss everyone! Have a fantabulous week!

Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment