Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Zone leader!

Mom,

The New Area is good! It's pretty big, and we are just walking. For right now, until I really get to know it a little better I just follow Elder Poblador around. 

Being a Zone Leader, isn' t too bad haha. We just kind of take care of any concerns that the Missionaries in our Zone have. For example, this week there is a 70 coming to the mission. We had to organize the transportation for everyone to get there on time and stuff. 

Our house right now is super cool. We are all a lot a like, and get a long really well. Elder Poblador is from Bokolod, and is 20. He is the oldest of 5 siblings too, but his youngest brother was just born, while he was on the mission.

I haven't gotten the football yet, but I heard that I have 2 packages waiting for me this week!

It rained yesterday, but today it is back to super hot again! Haha our area hasn't been to bad with floods, but my old shoes are still wet. When we go down to Olongapo this week, I hope to get some souvenirs and stuff that I've been wanting to get. 

I'm happy for Carsen. I remember that week for me, it was really crazy... I'm glad that he is so ready and I know that he will do great!

I heard that they both lost in Football... That's a shame, but hopefully they will keep working hard and get better!

Sounds like having Grandpa and Joyce over has been quite the adventure!

Aubrey Spencer is working for you as a nurse? Cool, haha that's kind of funny how it all ends up. All these people from high school that I heard about, even though I'm halfway across the planet.

Dad said that being "all in" was their topic too. I will have to listen to it again! I know that the mission is a great time to serve the Lord to the fullness of our ability, but it doesn't just have to be here. Our serve that we promised in the temple is through out our entire lives.

Love you tons Mom! Miss everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment