Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Earthquake?!?

Mom,

She told us is was 7 Missionaries who had Dengue.... I think it sounds like fun, how many people do you know who've had Dengue? 😉😂 Just kidding, we will be sure to keep using bug spray and stuff. 

My week was good! We did work, getting 13 New Investigators and Two Investigators at church. Church was interesting, the Stake's Sunday School Presidency came and tried to kind of chew-out the Branch for not paying their tithing and doing their Home and Visiting Teaching... Hopefully it helps! 

Miracles... 
     Two of the New Investigators we had this are Von and Aaron. We found Von almost a week ago, and he said that we could come back anytime, that he and his brothers were always there. But, whenever we went back, nobody was home... This happened for almost a week. I was starting to feel like he had just been messing with us, and was tired of going back to this empty house. But Elder Peguit wanted to try them again, so we did. It ended up being a really great lesson, they were both really receptive and nice. I think they will progress to be really good investigators! I know that God is preparing people to be taught and to receive the church, in all places! 

Fun! I always did love listening to President Beeson, he always tells the best stories!

That will be good for Grandpa and Joyce. I'm glad that they will be closer and will be easier to take care of. Hopefully everything goes smoothly! Are they staying in my old room? 

Good luck with School and Football! How exciting! I wish I was there!

The rain has actually stopped a lot this last week, and it was really hot again... And yes we felt the Earthquake! Elder Peguit said that he thought I was just shaking his bed to get him up, but I was sitting at my desk reading when it happened! They said it was like 6.2, not strong enough to really do any damage, just scare some people.

I'll be sure to let you know next week what happens this week at transfers! 

Love you tons! Miss everyone! Can't wait to hear from you all again next week!

Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment