Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Elder Breinholt

Mom,

My week was good, just trying to stay busy! I got a little sick on Friday; food poisoning I think... super fun... But other than that I am doing great! The area is still new, and a little scary. We had more people to church this week, but still not very many. Hopefully we can keep pushing it farther!

Elder Breinholt is cool! He is 19, from American Fork. He is the 4rth of 5 children, and likes to play golf. We don't have a ton in common, and we aren't as close as me and Elder Olsen were, but we still get a long pretty well. 

I heard about basketball, that sounds awesome! Dad said Conference was awesome. President Rollins always does the same for me.

No package yet, but we have our last Interviews with President Dahle this Friday, so hopefully he brings it then! 

Love you, miss you! Hope everything is good at home!

Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment