Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Football

Mom,

I'm good! It was a long week, but it was good. We had almost 40 people sacrament meeting, and 3 of them were Investigators.

Our Miracle this week, was when we opened our Fast. It wasn't anything super special, we just knelt down and offered a little prayer before we went out to work on Saturday. We didn't have an awesome day, or I didn't feel super strong, and our problems didn't disappear. But I know that the Spirit was there, it was really strong as I prayed for the people of Bagac. I know that God loves his children, and he listens when we pray!

Football! Exciting! Is Tyson playing again? What position?
The cabin... I miss it. It's one of the pictures that you sent me in those little books! I want to go back really bad...
I'm glad that Logan and Heidi are doing good and feeling better!
Is Coach Lowry still teaching? 
I'm glad that you are excited for your new calling! Is Dad counted in your missionaires now?
When does Carsen enter the MTC again? The 16th is our transfer day here, but it's probably not the same...

Thank you Mom for all the love and support you always send to me. I love and miss you!

Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment