Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September awesomeness

Mom,

My week was awesome! We went down to Olongapo for 3 days; one was for MLC (Missionary Leadership Council), one for the Mission Tour (our area Presidency - a member of the 70 - came and visited), and had exchanges with the Assistants to the President. It was a really cool experience, and we got a lot of training and council. Being a zone leader is fun, because we get involved in so much more things in the church. I saw Elder Bowen, the Area President, 4 times in two days. This week we have plans for me to go on exchanges with the District Leaders in Bayto and Guisguis, which means that I will be able to visit another Province (kind of like a state) in the Philippines, Pangasinan! It's been a really busy week, and this one will be busy too! 

The Cultural Celebration for the new temple?! How awesome! That sounds like quite the challenge, but I bet that it will be amazing! I'm glad that you get to be so involved in everything! 

I heard that the games didn't go like we wanted... But good luck against Cedar this week! 

I know that putting up with Grandpa and Joyce isn't easy... I can't even imagine it right now. I hope and pray that everything will work out alright. 

Maybe you and Dad could take a vacation some time, and go visit Portland and his old Mission! Haha, I bet that it is really pretty this time of year!

Haha interesting... I will ask him!

I hope that you all have a great week! 

I don't really need anything, but if you send another package could you add in some insoles? My shoes are fine, I'm just starting to wear through the insoles in the bottom. And socks maybe, the original ones are losing their elastics and starting to get almost as holy as me ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‚
Love you tons! Miss everyone!

Elder Kobe Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment